Tuesday, May 7, 2013

7 Years Later

Every step I take with you
The proposal. August 4, 2005



Sometimes I walk behind you
to have your back
to be your support
to whisper words of hope and confidence

Sometimes I walk beside you
to give you my hand
to be one you can lean on
to listen and laugh at your jokes

Sometimes I get off step (or two or ten)
But it is my promise 
to always catch back up

When your path changes
The wedding. May 7, 2006
mine will change too

When your pace slows
I will still walk with you

I choose these things
because 7 years ago
I chose you

Everyday it is my promise
that until our steps
lead us to His gates
while on this earth
Every step, I will take with you.



Adrian, 

In this little life I live, I can't believe God brought you into my world. Who would have thought, 10 years ago that our paths would join and we'd be husband and wife. I love you. I am in awe of the Godly man, provider, friend, and love that you are in my life. You have made me better. Thank you. I love you!

Happy 7th Anniversary. To my best friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment